- Eliminates impurities & irritants without stripping moisture
- Replenishes vital lipids & nutrients while protecting the skin barrier
- pH-balanced to vulvar skin & fragrance-free
- Gynecologist tested & approved on real vulvas
- 99% naturally-derived
- Vegan & cruelty-free
- Naturally-derived Coconut Surfactants gently lift away impurities & irritants
- Shea Butter & Emollient Oils (Apricot + Jojoba) replenish the skin's vital lipids
- Aloe Vera & Sunflower Oil, rich in antioxidants, help protect skin
- Essential Oils
- Propylene Glycol
Water/Aqua/Eau,* Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Sodium Lauroamphoacetate, Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside, Glycol Distearate, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Propanediol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Panthenol, Betaine, Hydroxypropyl Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Citric Acid, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Benzoic Acid, Phenoxyethanol.
HOW: Work into a soft (sulfate-free) lather, cleanse & rinse.
WHERE: Chin to toe.
WHEN: Every time you shower! Washing your hair not required.
SSL Tip: The other guys make 'feminine washes' intended for external use (aka the vulva), but are pH-balanced to the vaginal canal - which is more acidic & perfectly capable of cleaning itself!
Precautions: For external use only. Discontinue use if rash or discomfort develops.
As seen on