- What it is: Copper Complex | Encourages the appearance of firmer, younger-looking skin Spin Trap and Alpha-Lipoic Acid | Fight harmful free radicals Liquid Crystals | Provide deep, lasting hydration
What it does:
• Helps hydrates the under eye area and plump the look of fine lines
• Helps protect under eye area from environmental stressors, which can accelerate signs of aging
• Helps to drastically reduce the appearance of dark circles and crow’s feet
Opti Crystal Liquid Crystal Eye Serum is more than just a pretty face—it’s the ultra-hydrating under eye treatment your routine has been missing. Praised by skincare professionals, beauty editors and influencers as a must-have, moisturizing pick-me-up for tired-looking eyes, our best-selling eye serum is infused with soothing coconut and liquid crystal technology to deliver unprecedented hydration to the delicate eye area—softening the look of fine lines, dark circles and wrinkles over time. Enriched with powerful antioxidants such as Spin Trap and Alpha Lipoic Acid, Opti Crystal also helps protect eyes from harmful free radicals, which can accelerate signs of aging. Say hello to a more rested, youthful-looking appearance.
- Who it's for: All skin types and skin tones
CHOLESTERYL OLEYL CARBONATE, CHOLESTERYL NONANOATE, CHOLESTERYL STEARATE, PHENYL T-BUTYLNITRONE (SPIN TRAP), ORYZA SATIVA (RICE) BRAN OIL, ZEA MAYS (CORN) SILK EXTRACT, ECLIPTA PROSTRATA EXTRACT, MELIA AZADIRACHTA (NEEM) LEAF EXTRACT, MORINGA PTERYGOSPERMA SEED OIL, MELIA AZADIRACHTA (NEEM) FLOWER EXTRACT, AMINO ESTERS-1, COCCINIA INDICA FRUIT EXTRACT, SOLANUM MELONGENA (EGGPLANT) FRUIT EXTRACT, ALOE BARBADENSIS FLOWER EXTRACT, SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS (JOJOBA) SEED OIL, LAWSONIA INERMIS (HENNA) EXTRACT, OCIMUM SANCTUM LEAF EXTRACT, OCIMUM BASILICUM (BASIL) LEAF EXTRACT, CURCUMA LONGA (TUMERIC) ROOT EXTRACT, CORALLINA OFFICINALIS EXTRACT, COCOS NUCIFERA (COCONUT) FRUIT JUICE, THIOCTIC (R-LIPOIC) ACID, COPPER GLUCONATE, GLYCERIN, POTASSIUM SORBATE, ALCOHOL DENAT
A little bit of Opti Crystal goes a long way! Use a pin drop amount, and pat into both under eyes with your ring finger.
As seen on