What it is: A lightweight, 99.99 percent oil-free sunscreen with antioxidant-rich turmeric, blue-light defense, and velvety finish. It has broad-spectrum SPF 30 to protect and hydrate skin—with or without makeup.
What it does:
Light Hearted Broad Spectrum SPF 30 Sunscreen:
- A breathable, transparent sunscreen with no white cast or oily finish
- A physical and chemical SPF with a 99.99% oil-free formulation
- Provides UV/blue light defense and environmental protection
- A velvet finish reduces the look of pores while minimizing the appearance of dark spots, lines, and wrinkles
Who it's for:
Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily
Skincare Concerns: Dark Spots, Fine Lines and Wrinkles, and Pores
- What it is: A lightweight, 99.99 percent oil-free sunscreen with antioxidant-rich turmeric, blue-light defense, and velvety finish. It has broad-spectrum SPF 30 to protect and hydrate skin—with or without makeup.
Water/eau/aqua, Octyldodecanol, Dimethicone, Alcohol Denat., Polypropylsilsesquioxane, C12-c15 Alkyl Benzoate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Cetyl Diglyceryl Tris(Trimethylsiloxy)silylethyl Dimethicone, Isododecane, Ppg-24-glycereth-24, Curcua Longa (Turmeric) Root Extract, Xanthophyll, Melia Azadirachta Leaf Extract, Melia Azadirachta Flower Extract, Corallina Officinalis Extract, Betaine, Coccinia Indica Fruit Extract, Dimethicone/vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Octyldodecyl Xyloside, Peg-30 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Magnesium Stearate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Methylpropanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Polyquaternium-80, Didecyldimonium Chloride, Magnesium Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Magnesium Myristate.
Apply generously to skin as the last step of your skincare routine 15 minutes before sun exposure. Light Hearted can also be used daily as a smoothing and protecting makeup primer.
Reapply at least every 2 hours and use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating. Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor.
As seen on