What it is: A lactic-acid, AHA serum that targets the look of pores, hyperpigmentation, and dark spots and is clinically shown to reduce the look of fine lines and wrinkles.
What it does: This multi-tasking serum brightens the appearance of dark spots, clarifies skin, prevents clogged pores, exfoliates skin, and plumps fine lines.
- Good Genes is clinically tested and proven to significantly improve the appearance of lines and wrinkles in 3 minutes. Results obtained via profilometry analysis.
- 100% of women said their skin looked and felt significantly smoother and more radiant, with visibly reduced lines and wrinkles.
- 100% of women said this was the most effective skin plumping product they have ever used and would definitely recommend this product to a friend.
- Who it's for: Good for all skin types. Ingredients
- What it is: A lactic-acid, AHA serum that targets the look of pores, hyperpigmentation, and dark spots and is clinically shown to reduce the look of fine lines and wrinkles.
Botanical Blend [water/eau/aqua, Opuntia Tuna Fruit Extract, Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Cypripedium Pubescens Extract, Opuntia Vulgaris Leaf Extract, Agave Tequilana Leaf Extract, Saccharomyces Cerevisiae (Yeast) Extract, Leuconostoc/radish Root Ferment Filtrate], Caprylic/capric Triglyceride, Squalane, Lactic Acid, Ppg-12/smdi Copolymer, Propanediol, Butylene Glycol, Stearic Acid, Dimethicone, Cetearyl Alcohol, Phenyl Trimethicone, Disiloxane, Ceteareth-20, Glyceryl Stearate, Peg-100 Stearate, Stearyl Glycyrrhetinate, Glycyrrhiza Glabra Root Extract, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus (Lemongrass) Oil, Potassium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Xanthan Gum, Caprylyl Glycol, Chlorphenesin, Sodium Phytate
Apply 1-2 pumps to clean, dry skin, day or night, as a leave on treatment.
Good Genes can be applied on top of Luna Sleeping Night Oil, and before your moisturizer. Oily or combination skin may not even need to moisturize!
As seen on