What it is: Our multi-award winning GUIDE Wand and luxurious, pressed cream eyeliner make it nearly effortless to draw on, wing and tightline eyeliner.
- What it does:
- GUIDE WAND The Wand’s soft and flexible silicone tip is angled for precision application. The easy-to-hold handle with built in stabilizer makes even rushed eyeliner application a cinch. GUIDE LINE LUXE,
- LONG-WEAR EYELINER This exclusive pressed-cream eyeliner in our easy open and close jar was created to pair with the GUIDE Wand. The unique, rich texture enables the Wand to pick up the perfect amount of color for each application. It’s waterproof, long-wearing, and ophthalmologist approved for use on the inner rim. Available in Black or Brown.
- Who it's for: The GUIDE Eyeliner Duo makes precision eyeliner application easy and accessible for beauty lovers across skillsets and abilities.
- What it is: Our multi-award winning GUIDE Wand and luxurious, pressed cream eyeliner make it nearly effortless to draw on, wing and tightline eyeliner.
Cyclopentasiloxane, VP/Eicosene Copolymer, Polyethylene, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Lecithin, Ethylhexylglycerin, Propylene Carbonate, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77499)
HOW TO DRAW A CLASSIC LINE:
- STEP 1: Glide the flexible precision tip applicator across the GUIDE Line formula. A thin coat is all you will need for a smooth, even application of color. NOTES: Do not dip or dig into the formula. Unlike traditional creams, GUIDE Line’s unique formula is pressed to create a rich, but firm, balm-like texture. On first use, you may find it helpful to glide the applicator a few times.
- STEP 2: Place your index finger on the flat notch of the Wand. Tilt the Precision Tip so it falls where the eyelashes meet the eyelid. Peek through the ‘window’ and let the Wand guide your hand as you draw across the lashline.
- FOR MORE CONTROL: For even more control, rest the rounded edge of the Wand against your cheek before tilting the applicator tip toward the eye to apply.
- ARTISTRY TIP: For a natural and eye-opening effect, use the top edge of the Precision Tip to apply liner just under the eyelashes (aka the inner rim or waterline)Step 1 Lightly coat the tip of the Wand by gliding Use the underside of the applicator to glide along the surface of the formula. Want to learn how to tightline, create a flawless wing, and other eye enhancing techniques?
Visit us at www.guidebeauty.com/tutorials to learn more