What it is: A triple-action eye treatment and hydrator that targets multiple eye area concerns for a brighter, more youthful appearance.
What it does: Powered by Dr. Lancer's proprietary MDCP Complex, Eye Contour Lifting Cream targets fine lines, crow’s feet, puffiness and dark circles while providing lasting moisture with time-released Hyaluronic Acid and Shea Butter. The delicate eye area appears firmer and lifted with an illuminating, youthful glow.
- Who it's for: Fine lines & wrinkles, puffy eyes & dark circles.
- What it is: A triple-action eye treatment and hydrator that targets multiple eye area concerns for a brighter, more youthful appearance.
Water / Aqua /Eau, Glycerin, Isopropyl Isostearate , Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Stearic Acid , Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Caprylic/Capric/Myristic/Stearic Triglyceride , Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter , Propanediol, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Dimethicone, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Squalane, Sodium PCA, Phospholipids, Hyaluronic Acid, Hexapeptide-48 HCl, Saccharomyces Cerevisiae Extract, Medicago Sativa (Alfalfa) Seed Extract, Hydrolyzed Lupine Protein, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Extract, Steareth-20, N-Hydroxysuccinimide, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Chrysin, Diamond Powder, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Panthenol, Caffeine, Beeswax (Cera Alba / Cire d'abeille), Ceteareth-20, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Alaria Esculenta Extract, Disodium EDTA, Ethylhexylglycerin, Aminomethyl Propanol, Citric Acid, Chlorhexidine Digluconate, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Citrate, Biotin, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Xanthan Gum, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Caprylyl Glycol
- Apply Eye Contour Lifting Cream once or twice daily around the eye area using the ring or pinky finger.
- Start by gently applying the cream on the outer corner of the eyes and gently pat downward along the orbital bone.
- Continue to dab around the eye area making sure to cover the area directly below your brow bone.
- Avoid placing Eye Contour Lifting Cream too close to your lashes or the corners of your eyes as the cream will naturally travel with the warmth of your body temperature.