- What it is: This sheer, lightweight, mineral sunscreen gives you the highest level of UVA protection available, along with UVB coverage to protect you from damaging rays. Appropriate for post procedure and sensitive skin types. The product helps prevent sunburn. If used as directed with other sun protection measures, it decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun.
- Who it's for: People who are looking for a lightweight sunscreen that still packs a punch. This sunscreen gives you the highest level of UVA protection available.
- Active Ingredients:
- Titanium Dioxide 5.0%.............Sunscreen
- Zinc Oxide 6.0%........................Sunscreen
- Inactive ingredients: Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Polyglyceryl-3 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Aluminum Hydroxide, Dimethicone/PEG-10/15 Crosspolymer, PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Sodium Chloride, Caffeine, Camellia Oleifera Leaf Extract, Sodium Citrate, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Triethoxysilylethyl Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Hexyl Dimethicone, Stearic Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol
Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure. Use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating. Reapply at least every 2 hours. Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases the risk of skin cancer, premature skin aging and other skin damage. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including limiting time in the sun from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m. and wearing protective clothing. Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor.
As seen on