- What it is: Refreshing sheet mask made of 70% hemp fiber - for an invigorating experience and more balanced-looking skin.
- What it does: Thanks to moisturizing hyaluronic acid, the HEMP FIBER SHEET MASK made of 70% hemp fiber gives the skin a freshness boost. In combination with pre- and probiotics, a red maple bark extract, and the extract from the resin of the mastic tree (mastic), the mask produces a mattifying effect, revitalizes the skin and makes it glow radiantly. On top of it, mastic helps soften blemishes and makes the skin look more radiant, when used regularly. Makes the skin feel balanced and deeply moisturized. For youthfully fresher, revitalized skin with a natural matte finish.
- Who it's for: This a great product for those with combination or oily skin who are looking a more refined, even complexion.
Pre- and probiotics support skin regeneration and maintain the skin protection barrier on a natural basis. They also create a more balanced microbiome and a healthy-looking, balanced complexion.
A red maple bark extract stimulates collagen and elastin synthesis, thus supporting skin firmness when used regularly. Thanks to its antioxidant effect, the extract helps prevent premature skin aging caused by environmental factors and makes the skin look rejuvenated and smoother.
Mastic (an extract from the mastic tree) helps refine the skin, reduce blemishes, and mattify the complexion, when used regularly.
On top of it, panthenol and hyaluronic acid help moisturize the skin.
1. Apply sheet mask to cleansed skin.
2. Time to take effect: 15 minutes. Work any excess product into the skin.
The mask may cause an intensely noticeable tingling sensation during application, especially on very dehydrated skin; this is a normal reaction that subsides immediately after the mask is removed.
Extra tip: Store it in the refrigerator for a refreshing cooling experience.
Use the mask immediately after opening. The mask is not reusable.
As seen on