What it is: The Anthelios Ultra Light Fluid Facial Sunscreen SPF 60 is a multi-award winning facial sunscreen that provides advanced protection in a lightweight, matte finish fluid.
What it does: It helps visibly reduce the appearance of sun damage and is formulated with Cell-Ox Shield® technology: broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection with antioxidants
- Who it's for: Recommended for:
- Combination or oily skin
- Sensitive skin
- For face
- What it is: The Anthelios Ultra Light Fluid Facial Sunscreen SPF 60 is a multi-award winning facial sunscreen that provides advanced protection in a lightweight, matte finish fluid.
Active Ingredients: Avobenzone - 3 % (Sunscreen), Homosalate - 10 % (Sunscreen), Octisalate - 5 % (Sunscreen), Octocrylene - 7 % (Sunscreen)
Inactive Ingredients: Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Alcohol Denat., Silica, Dicaprylyl Ether, Styrene/acrylates Copolymer, Peg-30 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Dimethicone, Cyclohexasiloxane, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Nylon-12, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Diethylhexyl Syringylidenemalonate, Phenoxyethanol, Lauryl Peg/ppg-18/18 Methicone, Sodium Chloride, Caprylyl Glycol, Peg-8 Laurate, Isostearyl Alcohol, Poly C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, P-anisic Acid, Caprylic/capric Triglyceride, Disodium Edta, Cassia Alata Leaf Extract, Maltodextrin, Propylene Carbonate, Sodium Dodecylbenzenesulfonate, Tocopherol
- Shake well before use
- Apply generously 15 minutes before sun exposure
- After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
- Immediately after towel drying
- At least every 2 hours
- Sun Protection Measures: read back of packaging
- Children under 6 months of age: ask a doctor